Tissue Paper Softness Testing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-5,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case, Free-Fumigation|
- Model NO.: PN-RT1000
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Video in Youtube: HTTP://Youtu.Be/8cwvxn1dcl4
- Operation System: Touch Screen
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90248000
- Type: Material Testing Machine
- Power Source: AC220V
- Control System: Microcomputer Control
- Trademark: PNSHAR
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Customer Question & Answer (0)
1. As per Handle-O-Meter from USA,
2. Suitable for tissue, thin paper and fabric product,
3. Can be connected with the PC.
This is Tissue paper softness testing machine.
Our Tissue paper softness test equipment is one instrument of imitating feeling softness. It is designed according to the National Standard GB8942 and refer to the instrument principle of American Handle-O-Meter. Mainly used in top-grade toilet paper, facial tissue, non-woven, tobacco sheet, fabrics etc. This tester adopts digital circuit technology controlled by microcomputer, using humanized touch screen for easy operation.
1) Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz.
2) Testing range: (10-1000)mN.
3) Testing speed: 1.2mm/S.
4) Testing time: 15S.
5) Resolution: 1mN.
6) Accuracy: ± 1%.
7) Pressed depth by testing head: 8+0.5 0mm.
8) Clearance of testing table (4 grades): 5mm, 6.35mm, 10mm, 20mm.
9) Error for parallelism of the clearance: Less than 0.05mm
10) Outer dimension: 570*415*200mm
11) Weight: About 33kgs
PNSHAR, as one SGS-Audited company & ISO-Certified company, has been engaged in the R&D and production of lab equipment for paper & packaging industries since 1985. Our product has achieved CE certificate.
As the leading manufacturer from China, we are enjoying the Chinese market, competing the European suppliers, American suppliers and Taiwan Suppliers.
Based on good quality and reliable performance, our lab equipments also have been exported to more than 50 countries, such as follows:
1). Europe: Italy, Germany, Hungry, Macedonia, Latvia, Czech, Switzerland, Russia, Poland, Turkey etc;
2). Asia & Oceania: Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, Hongkong, South Korea, Iran, Thailand, Viet Nam, India, Bangladesh, Jordan, Saudi Arab, Bahrain, Pakistan, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, Taiwan, Oman, Uzbekistan, etc;
3). America:USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica, Guyana, Uruguay, etc;
4). Africa: Kenya, Egypt, South Africa, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, etc.