Sct Short Span Compression Tester
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-10,000/ Set|
- Model NO.: PN-SCT
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Standards: ISO9895
- Transport Package: Wood Package
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Type: Strength Testing Machine
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Operation System: Touch Screen
- Trademark: PNSHAR
- Specification: ISO, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 90248000
Customer Question & Answer (0)
PN-SCT short span compression tester is designed and developed according to ISO9895 to determine the short span compression strength of paper and paperboard. It is used for paper or cardboard for boxes.
With mechanical and electrical integration configuration, the instrument is well-designed using modern mechanical design theory and human engineering design criteria and micro-process.
This instrument has the parameters which are required by the ISO standard, display, memory and printing functions.
1) Pneumatic grips for sample;
2) With statistical function, display the average value, max. value and min.value, standard deviation, coefficient of variation;
3) Adopts high-speed ARM processor, high degree of automation, fast data-collection, fully automatic testing, intelligent judgment function, safe and reliable.
4) Adopts 24digitals high-precision AD converter (Resolution can reach 1/10,000,00) and highly precious weighing sensor, to make sure the data-collection fast and accurate.
5) 7" color touch screen;
6) Modular circuit design, convenient maintenance and replacement.
7) English operation interface.
8) Built-in thermo-printer.
3. Standards: ISO9895, GB/T 2679.10
|Power Supply||AC220V±10% 2A 50Hz|
|Sample gripping force||2300±500N|
|Testing speed||(3±1) mm/min|
|Communication output||standard RS232 interface|
PNSHAR, as one SGS-Audited company & ISO-Certified company, has been engaged in the R&D and production of lab equipment for corrugated packaging industry since 1985. Our product has achieved CE certificate.
As the leading manufacturer from China, we are enjoying the Chinese market, competing the European suppliers, American suppliers and Taiwan Suppliers.
Based on good quality and reliable performance, our lab equipments also have been exported to more than 50 countries, such as follows:
1). Europe: Italy, Germany, Hungry, Macedonia, Latvia, Czech, Switzerland, Russia, Poland, Turkey etc;
2). Asia & Oceania: Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, Hongkong, South Korea, Iran, Viet Nam, India, Bangladesh, Jordan, Saudi Arab, Bahrain, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, Taiwan, Oman, Uzbekistan, etc;
3). America:USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica, Guyana, Uruguay, etc;
4). Africa: Kenya, Egypt, South Africa, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, etc.