Pn-Tt300 Vertical Computer Tensile Testing Instrument
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-10,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PN-TT300
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Standards: ISO1924/2
- Trademark: PNSHAR
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 90248000
- Type: Tensile Testing Machine
- Power Source: AC220V
- Video in Youtube: HTTP://Youtu.Be/S1tdrwit00u
- Transport Package: Wood Package, Free-Fumigation.
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Our PN-TT300 Vertical computer tensile testing instrument is designed and produced according to ISO and National standards.
1. Tensile tester: Tensile force, tensile strength, fracture length, tensile energy absorption, tensile index, tensile energy absorption index of paper
2. Tensile strength tester: Tensile force, tensile strength, peel strength and elongation of foil and aluminum polymer tape
3. Tensile tester: Tensile strength, elongation and tensile modulus of elasticity of plastic membrane
4. Heat-sealing strength, tensile strength and peel strength of food packing bags
5. Adhesive strength, edge strength, tensile strength and elongation of sanitary napkins
6. Peel strength and tensile strength of pressure sensitive adhesive tape
7. Fracture strength and elongation of synthetic fiber
8. Easy slide degree of pulling chain.
Paper, Newsprint, Cartons board, Packaging Papers, Liner, Medium, Foils, Low elongation films, Plastic film
1. Vertical structure with selectable velocity between 1~400mm/min
2. Large tensile running distance. It can elongate for 350 mm.
3. High speed return after the test, which can improve the test efficiency. (The return velocity can be set by user. )
4. Imported step motor with servo control adopted, which can locate precisely. (The interval of clamping heads can be set by user, which has high precision. )
5. The test result can be measured, statistical and printed automatically and the data can be saved.
6. Blue color LCD display, which can be display the tensile time and loading force real time, as well as tensile graph.
7. New PC software able to manage and analyse data and can communicate with PC.
8. Thermal printer, high speed and no noise.
9. Use the modern design idea of mechanical and electrical integration,
|1||Power supply:||PNSHAR puncture resistance test|
|3||Testing speed:||1.0~400.0 mm/min (Can be adjusted digitally)|
|4||Interval of clamping heads:||20~350 mm(Can be set digitally)|